Eventuality

A blog that is sometimes frequently updated, and sometimes abandoned completely, from an aspiring writer and professional procrastinator.

October 02, 2007

Lay In Bed All Day

I need all the advice you internet lot can give me about waking up in the morning, because it is a curse on my life.

Yes, for starters, it would help if I could lock down the ability to go to bed early enough to get enough sleep and still make it to my earliest class(es). But even when I get enough sleep, I completely lack the ability to get out of bed most mornings and I can't explain why. I just become totally devoid of energy and I just do not want to get up. Often I fall back asleep, but some days I just lay there because I can't talk myself into getting up. And then on the days that this happens, I just spend the rest of the day feeling lame and useless because I wasted my morning.

So far the only idea I've gotten is to get a bunch of Caraboa (sp), a Thai (I believe) energy drink that costs only fifty cents and comes in a small bottle with the energy content of a can of Monster and stashing them beside my bed and downing one every morning. But that might not be the greatest idea, and so I'm asking all of you for help.

How do you wake up every morning?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dahh, just set your fricken alarm clock, swear, cuz, whatever and get he heck out of bed and get on with your day.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um i could come over, pour water on your head and then jump on you. hows that?

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got puppies
they are always very excited about eating at 6am

if you like, i can give you a call every morning while my puppies are eating...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home