Eventuality

A blog that is sometimes frequently updated, and sometimes abandoned completely, from an aspiring writer and professional procrastinator.

April 16, 2007

No Excuses Will Pass These Lips

Today is the last day to file for a tax return, and I'm trying to decide if it's worth doing for my $7.62 refund. Yes, yes I think it is.

So I've been putting in a lot of thinking about whether or not I want to keep on following the college path. The only situation I can think to compare this to is when I was debating on transferring from Knox to (okay, I admit it) live closer to Melissa. And I think I've reached my decision.

I'm not dropping out. (I'm sorry if I disappointed you, Ang. =( )

So I'm sorry to put you guys through all this back-and-forthing and pity-the-poor-indecisive-Chris-ing. But I think now that I've had time to analyze and reanalyze and seriously consider the alternatives, I think I'm finally at a place where I actually do -want- to go to college and I wouldn't be here if I hadn't gone through all this messy stuff.

Anyway! This is the last you will here of that. Starting tomorrow, my blog returns to its usual format of being about nothing in particular and not making our conversations all awkwardlike.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Whoa! William Beckett quote!(Aww, that's how I first met you...)

There is some serious catching up I need to do here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home