Eventuality

A blog that is sometimes frequently updated, and sometimes abandoned completely, from an aspiring writer and professional procrastinator.

January 03, 2007

Promises I Half Pretend To Keep This Year

I meant to post an obligatory Christmas post, but I decided against it and then I just sort of forgot. Anyway, it's 2007. It's 41 degrees outside on a January day in Wisconsin and while that is absolutely ridiculous I like it not being freezing cold because I am not an Arctic-oriented person.

So I got a violin for Christmas, which was pretty random but neat nonetheless. So now I have another instrument to learn, except that I have heard what beginning violin players sound like and I'm a little afraid of it. I'm thinking I'll be going the lessons route this time. (In all honesty, it wouldn't hurt to take some guitar lessons too.) So I have to hope I can get into the music program at UWL so I can mooch the free lessons. Otherwise they're expensive.

I have officially switched to Winamp! Which is weird, becuase I haven't used it since it was still new and hip, which may have been when I was in sixth grade or so. Still, every time Windows Media Player upgrades, the suck increases and it was time to look for something better. Winamp is way more complicated but I'm okay with that because I like complicated things! Sometimes. Actually, not very often.

This is kind of a scattered pointless post. Sorry 'bout that. It's Halo Wednesday! I'm looking forward to the explody fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home