Eventuality

A blog that is sometimes frequently updated, and sometimes abandoned completely, from an aspiring writer and professional procrastinator.

April 10, 2007

Geekdar Activated

Just a few minutes ago, I had a complete stranger come up to me and ask for tech support. There were two other people with laptops just as close, and he came to me.

I must give off some sort of tech aura.

Even weirder, we compared all the settings (he was trying to get his wireless working) and they were all the same, so he tried again, and it suddenly started working, confirming what many already suspected, that computers work better when I touch them.

In retrospect, he probably picked me because I was the only one who didn't seem to be doing work on my computer. I was reading Dr. McNinja at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home