Eventuality

A blog that is sometimes frequently updated, and sometimes abandoned completely, from an aspiring writer and professional procrastinator.

March 19, 2007

Spare The Suspense

So, I lied...but then, you're all used to that by now. Actually the site design has sort of taken the back burner at the moment, but rest assured that all is not lost just yet. Don't expect anything in the immediate future, though.

The first post on my present blog will, if I remember correctly, inform you that I had deleted all the posts before it, which I think was in the 400 range. Now, I regret doing that, because I like looking through my archives sometimes and feeling silly in hindsight. How much of my own history did I through away just because I didn't agree with it anymore?

Anyway, moving on.

I got a new job delivering pizza at Rocky Roccoco's. I haven't decided if I like it yet. The tips are nice (they essentially double my paycheck) and its great getting paid to drive around listening to music, but working in the kitchen between deliveries is lame-o. Oh well. As long as my car doesn't decide to screw me over, I think it'll be pretty good.

I went to a show Friday night at the Warehouse, very impulsively. It turned out to be a fantastic idea because it's one of the best shows I've seen there. I missed the first band, but there were five (!) others, My Valrykie, WhaleHorse, Sullivan, The Classic Crime, and A Change of Pace. All five bands were good, and the last three were all especially fantastic. (ANGELA: I wanted to call you before the show, because I thought I remembered you talking about seeing Sullivan once, but I couldn't get your number.) I'm putting this in the post mostly to remind myself to look into buying their CDs or at least downloading their free songs, because I'll probably forget otherwise (I have so far!) While I was there, I ran into my roommate's little sisters' friends, who are now I think sophomores in high school. The last time I saw them they were in eighth grade, and it was really weird for me to see them as high schoolers going to a show. (Likewise, I think they all thought it was weird seeing someone they thought of as a geeky senior at a show, judging by the looks I got at first =D )

Spring break is over, officially, because it's Monday now. Is it weird that I don't know how I feel about this?

More importantly, is it weird how much time I spend thinking about how I feel these days? Everyone tells me that I never used to and I can't tell if I did or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home