Eventuality

A blog that is sometimes frequently updated, and sometimes abandoned completely, from an aspiring writer and professional procrastinator.

January 04, 2006

The Simple Ways We Roll Our Eyes

Have you ever had a band sort of sneak in, under the radar, and you find yourself liking them when you don't remember ever making the decision to like them?

It's like that for me with The Reputation. They're a Chicago slow-rock-ish band that came to Knox once last year. I ended up with a copy of their CD and I never really listened to it because it didn't really impress me. But now, whenever WMP brings up a Reputation song randomly, I'm hooked. It's weird.

So anyway, I'm trying to figure out a new layout for this boring blog. Comment if you have any ideas. Because I've got none.

The Reputation: The Lasting Effects

4 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she doesn't know what she's talking about

i see neon... abstract... a psychadelic seventies print that you could only ever find on an overpriced second hand tshirt from your local hipster thrift store. uhmya.

i do know what you mean about bands like that. examples escape me at the moment.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Samantha Downing said...

No ideas.

Of course, I don't officially start using my brain again until tomorrow, so check back with me then.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Would it be annoying if I commented just to whine about how no one updates anymore? Of course, not that I'm doing much better. And not that my posts hardly ever tell you anything about what's going on in my life. Wow. I'm rambling. Oh, right, I'm also never on the Internet anymore. I guess it's my fault. Darn. ::sigh::

CDs......CDs.....I promise you..... =P

Bye, Chris.

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, i have a few bands like that
mostly metal bands that i shunned as an innocent young tyke
you know, i really like rob zombie
he used to give me nightmares

aw, i like your boring blog layout :(
it's simple and easy on crappier computers >.>;;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home