Eventuality

A blog that is sometimes frequently updated, and sometimes abandoned completely, from an aspiring writer and professional procrastinator.

November 21, 2005

With Ambition For Ammunition

Tonight I'm posting from my own house in my own room, something I haven't done in a while. =) It's different. I've gotten so used to living with 18 other people that it feels weird only having a couple other people around...people that go to bed before three in the morning. At the same time, it's nice having it to myself again.

That's been kind of the theme for these last few months. Weird. I had no idea when I applied for Knox that anything even close to this would end up happening.

Anyway. Friday was my last day at Knox. I was going to leave at noon, but I didn't make it out until 2:30. I said my goodbyes, promising to visit again next term [and make fun of them because they'd have class] and headed up. That night Melissa, Mary, Nick and I went to see Saw II, which was possibly more gory than the first but the plot was a little better. I didn't see the ending coming at all. I ended up spending the night at Melissa's and staying all of Saturday too.

All in all, an excellent weekend. But it seems like I'm supposed to be heading back to Galesburg now, like all the other times I'm visited. It'll take me a while to adjust to this being able to stay thing. =) Not that I'm complaining.

Tomorrow I'm exploring UW-L to make sure I haven't made a horrible mistake. =) And I'm getting up in six hours to do that and maybe I should not be posting right now? Bah, who cares.

I always think of things I want to post and then never actually get around to posting them, and times like now, when I'm posting, I don't remember them at all.

I think I need to use my newfound free time to start writing again...

2 Comments:

At 2:22 AM, Blogger Angela said...

...and the pulse of a machine gun! ::sung gleefully:: =D

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger The Wayfaring Wizard said...

I'd just like to state that he didn't go until two days later because he didn't get up in time. >.<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home