Eventuality

A blog that is sometimes frequently updated, and sometimes abandoned completely, from an aspiring writer and professional procrastinator.

May 08, 2006

Don't Be Ridiculous

I'd like to share something I posted almost exactly a year ago. May 7, 2005:

Her and Martin are trying to get me introduced to a girl named Melissa. She had -just- left when I got there. Apparantly they think she'd be good for me, or something. I had a feeling earlier this week that at least one of them secretly was trying to set me up. One of those weird vibes. Anyway, they're still trying to get me to meet her some other time. We'll see. All I know about her is that she's apparantly smart and that she's in tai kwan do. I saw a picture, but it was shown to me for about a second and a half and so I really didn't get to see it.

I'm not really supportive of the idea of them trying to set me up with her, but it couldn't hurt to at least meet her. It's good to meet new people. But I really hope they don't honestly expect anything. I'm not currently looking.


Little did I know.

5 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, chris
that's cute
see what happens when you let people set you up?

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Chris said...

it's one of those situations where i was wrong, but i don't really care =)

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I remember that post.

P.S. I'm not sure I'll ever forgive you for getting a girlfriend. That's just so....gross.

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Samantha Downing said...

Yeah I remember that post too. Just goes to show that you should listen to your friends more often. ;)

 
At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh im soooo good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home