Eventuality

A blog that is sometimes frequently updated, and sometimes abandoned completely, from an aspiring writer and professional procrastinator.

February 28, 2006

My Titles Are Usually Allusions To Things Nobody Else Gets

Sorry about my last post! When you click BlogThis, it automatically puts the title in as whatever the title of the website you were on at the time. When I posted, I was on IMDB checkin' out the trailer for that movie and I didn't notice. My bad!

So why is it that people apologize even when they couldn't have possibly had anything to do with what happened? How did it end up as part of society that we apologize even when there's nothing we could have possibly done?

...Or is that what we're apologizing for?

Playlist:
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists: Hearts of Oak

6 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Angela said...

The Pharmacists. Damn.

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's because most people subconsciously feel guilty about being jerks so they just apologize for random stuff to make up for it

everyone else is apologizing because they're good people, and naturally sympathetic

or maybe people are just retarded

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Samantha Downing said...

I don't know, I'm sorry.

:-D

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Chris said...

"or maybe people are just retarded"

sometimes i think you have the best possible opinions =D

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do have the best possible opinions
that's why i'm a koala with lots of minions
and not just because it rhymes

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Samantha Downing said...

I wanna be retarded, too! Can I be retarded, too??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home