Eventuality

A blog that is sometimes frequently updated, and sometimes abandoned completely, from an aspiring writer and professional procrastinator.

October 09, 2005

The Closest I've Ever Been

So, it turns out Mount Everest is 12 feet shorter than we thought.

THIS JUST IN. No one cares.

Moving on. I haven't posted in...2 weeks? Three? I'm not for sure. It's been a while though. May as well pick up from where I left off, the first weekend of October.

Chicago is amazing [at least to someone who's spend the majority of their life not living within a quarter mile of another house]. We've decided that we're going back and spending like 2 weeks down there so we can have time to do everything we want to do. And maybe stay with Nick's godparents at their awesome lake again. =D

I scared my parents, who didn't expect me home. That was fun.

I'll finish this entry laaater. In another post. Because my mind is completely not focusing right now. This weekend rocked.

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Samantha Downing said...

At least someone's did.

 
At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*insert wit and insight here*
oh so much pressure

hey guess what? my favorite local band EVAR!!1!!111 (imamculate mahine) are playing in wisconsin in november. surely you would drive several hours to madison just to see an up and coming indie band from vitoria! >_>;;

so i'll just wait on that amazing story you're going to write about the weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home