Eventuality

A blog that is sometimes frequently updated, and sometimes abandoned completely, from an aspiring writer and professional procrastinator.

January 25, 2008

A Quick Shout-Out...

...to the person who stole my CDs out of my car a few weeks ago:

Seriously. Who steals CDs anymore? Get with the times, man. If you're going to steal music, just use the internet like everybody else. You get more, you get your choice, and oh yeah, my CDs don't go missing. I would have gladly burned you copies of everything in there if I'd known how badly you wanted it all. The worst part is, I had just found my copy of Blindside's The Great Depression, which had been missing for a year and a half, and then you took it again. Asshole.

Oh, and also: If I ever find out who you are and find you, I will get in my car and run you down.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Samantha Downing said...

It wasn't me, I promise. But if I find them, I will send them to you immediately. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home