Eventuality

A blog that is sometimes frequently updated, and sometimes abandoned completely, from an aspiring writer and professional procrastinator.

May 05, 2005

"I Don't Remember You Having A Sense Of Humor."

That's what I was told today, at Goodwill. I ran into a girl I work with, although I've only actually worked with her maybe twice and it was a good two months ago. It was an interesting conversation. I walked past the aisle she was in and she looked really familiar, and she looked at me like I looked really familiar too and she said hi. It took us both a minute to figure out that we knew the other person from work and then we started talking, mostly just to kill time. I said something about a fork and she told me she didn't remember me having a sense of humor.

That made me laugh. =) At work, I'm pretty much just waiting to go home. I don't want to be there and I don't pretend to want to be there.

It's kind of funny how many people are surprised by me once they see me outside of a place I don't want to be. A conversation from honor's band, for example--

"Haha, you should have been on the bus. Chris was halarious."
"Chris? Really?"
"Yeah, he was on fire."
"Huh."

I got a kick outta' that.

Anyway, Nikki lent me her CDs, so I'm getting about 15 added to my collection. It's great when you have friends with good tastes in music. =) (That being said, I'm going to be up all night ripping so I can get them back to her tomorrow.)

I be sleepy. Crazy. Last night, I went to bed as soon as I got home--which was around 8:30. And I slept (except for a few times getting woken up) until 7. And then I still stayed in bed until 7:40. And tonight, I plan on staying up well past midnight.

I won't rest until my internal clock is -completely- screwed up. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home