Eventuality

A blog that is sometimes frequently updated, and sometimes abandoned completely, from an aspiring writer and professional procrastinator.

March 11, 2004

The Living Undead


I'm beginning to think that maybe I should start going to sleep earlier. I'm sure it wouldn't make a diffence, but you never know. Something to keep in mind if I ever get tired of walking around with only slightly more movement than your average sleepwalker.

Anywho. Barely got to school this morning. My car doors were frozen shut, so I used a hammer to get into my car. Then, I lost a wiper. I'm down to just the left one now, and it's held on by a twist-tie.

I still haven't heard from the places I applied at. I get the feeling that I didn't get either job. Not surprisingly.

Heh. This song reminds me of something Lauren keeps saying. "Don't you people ever get sick and tired of being tired and sick?" "Yes," I keep saying, "But we're all too stupid to do anything about it."

I finally started trying some missions in GTA3 again. I might just make it to the third island without cheat codes yet!

Saturday I'm supposed to attend my cousin's birthday party Sunday I'm supposed to stay at home because and old friend (the type that just drops by when it's convenient) and her son are supposed to drop by. My weekend hasn't even arrived yet, and it already sucks. A new personal speed record. I think I'm spending the night at Martin's Saturday. (Luckily, we've got to do an English project, so I have a good excuse.) I'm sure all those people I don't care to see will understand.

Nnng. Why am I still up? At 9:30 I was actually considering sleep. But for some stupid reason I stayed up then, and I'm still up now. Still typing in this thing. And what am I getting out of it? A chance to suffer through Friday on the edge of consciousness all while maintaining a sarcastic manner and managing not to fall over.
And people wonder why I'm not a morning person.

Music of this blog entry:
Don't Hate Me -- Rufio
Sick and Tired -- Default
Pieces -- Hoobastank
By Myself -- Linkin Park

I thought one song just wasn't enough, considering it usually takes me more than one to do one of these stupid posts. Of course, half the time is spent just staring at the text box thinking about what I could possibly say to make my life sound even remotely interesting. Then when I don't come up with anything, I just say something like what I'm saying now.

At any rate, I'm leaving now. I've got dreams to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home