Eventuality

A blog that is sometimes frequently updated, and sometimes abandoned completely, from an aspiring writer and professional procrastinator.

January 25, 2004

Crop Circles


Don't ask me why, but I'm watching a show on crop circles. Mainly, I'm too lazy to get up and change the channel. Now, I place no belief in the aliens-made-them theory. It seems to me that the only intelligent beings that are placing them there are humans.

But I try to be open minded. On this show, they keep talking about "highly evolved beings" that are trying to communicate with us.
Tch. Don't be so naive.

When humans discover something, what's the first thing they do? They write their names on it.

If crop circles really are made by extra-terrestrials, I bet it's grifitti. They come down, write their name, and take off. They're not nearly as intelligent as we keep claiming they are. And after they found out we were on to them, they were like, "Dude, let's freak out those stupid humans." And they other guys were like "Yeah! That's an awesome idea!" Seriously, they're up there laughing they're asses--assuming they have this body part--off. And some of them will come back in twenty years and be like, "Aww, I remember the first time I came here and wrote my name right...yes! There! It's still here, whoo!"

Silly aliens.

So anyway. =D
I went tubing at Whitetail Ridge today. Fun fun. Except for the nice chunk of ice that I slammed my knee into going really fast. x.o; But it's all good. I can still move it, which is better than my last knee swelled up time thing.
Afterwards, played some Red Faction at John's and watched the "behind the scenes" play movie at Martin's. Heheh.

Y'know, it strikes me odd that the alien tourism season is only while the fields are near harvest time. Don't you think they could leave marks in the snow, too?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home